MEET THE TEAM
Director of Operations
Doug has a long history of Operations, Superintendent and Management experience, as well as wealth of Oil & Gas and drilling knowledge. With more than 13 years in the Oil & Gas industry, Doug excels in Project Management. Doug is a vital part of our team, who ensures that all work, whether preformed on-site or in our shop, is preformed with the highest standard of safety, excellence and efficiency. His outstanding organizational and technical knowledge guarantees that the execution of the Construction, Maintenance or Safety plan is completed with the highest quality of performance, exceptional equipment and quality HD trained employees. Doug’s excellent communication skills promote an environment of efficiency, trust, respect and supports a clear understanding for all stakeholders during entire project.
Skilled in streamlining operations, maintaining schedules, and problem solving, Doug strives for successful – on-time, on-budget, safe – projects, every time.
- Expertise in Project Management
- 13+ years of Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- 8+ years Directional Drilling Experience
- Leadership in Safety Excellence
- Highly Motivated & Results Orientated
- Proven Track Record
- Extensive Experience in executing Engineered Bore Projects
- Mud Management Professional
- Strong Quality Control Management
KEEPING WESTERN CANADA GREEN
EnviroBore 2018 Ltd is is excited to announce the addition of an American 440 D to our Fleet
Hiring Now – Heavy Duty Mechanic