WE ARE HIRING!
— JOIN THE TEAM —
Mechanic / Service Technician
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for fleet repair and maintenance including but not limited to: Drills, Drilling Support Equipment, Semi-Trucks, and Crew Trucks
- Responsible for preforming inspections and diagnostics on equipment
- Required to travel to job sites to preform equipment maintenance and on-site repairs
- Responsible for completing all maintenance work orders and safety documentation as required in an accurate and timely manner
- Required to work with Operations and Safety Departments within the company to develop and implement maintenance schedules
- Required to work with the Accounting Department to review and designate costs to appropriate classifications or units
- Required to maintain and build good working relationships in all levels of the company
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment by complying with all company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Responsible for adhering to any site-specific safety requirements when in the field
- Oilfield Safety and Service Technician certifications
- Proven knowledge and Experience with horizontal drills
- Computer skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Must be team oriented and hardworking, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
EnviroBore Directional Drilling Ltd. Offers:
- Competitive wage based on knowledge and experience
- Optional Health & Benefits Package after 3 months
- Great working environment
Please submit current resume and drives abstract to: email@example.com with the subject title: “Service Technician” or fax to 780-533-5661. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply at Envirobore today!
Are you a passionate, driven, hard working professional that enjoys working in a TEAM environment? Then EnviroBore Directional Drilling wants YOU to work for us! EnviroBore is currently seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Rough Necks
Horizontal Directional Drilling Experience
H2S Alive Certification
Ground Disturbance Certification Level 2 Supervisory
1st Aid Certification
Class 1 Drivers Licence
EnviroBore offers competitive wages, excellent team working environment and ample growth opportunities. Interested individuals fulfilling the above criteria should send their current drivers abstract and updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at:
EnviroBore Directional Drilling
9202 – 141 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 8E1
EnviroBore is a family oriented company that supports a drug free working environment. With an exciting 3 years of project work ahead, we look forward to being the best HDD Company in the business now and in the future! Apply at EnviroBore today!
KEEPING WESTERN CANADA GREEN
9202 - 141 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
EnviroBore is excited about the upcoming fall season. With the oil & gas industry building momentum, our team is looking forward to working on the Kinder Morgan Pipeline Project.