Our commitment to protecting the environment is an integral part of our operations. HDD significantly reduces the footprint of pipeline and utility installation compared to traditional, open trenching.
By method of Horizontal Directional Drilling grades, sediments, waterways, roadways, farmland, and ecologically sensitive remain virtually undistributed.
With Horizontal Directional Drilling, there is a single entry and exit point for pipe installation with minimal ground disturbance. This method results in a low impact pipe installation, reducing the footprint on surrounding scenery, ground or disturbances to traffic and roadways, as well as reducing restoration costs.
EnviroBore pledges our commitment to act in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to protecting the environment through compliance with applicable Federal, Provincial, and local environmental laws and regulations, and will continually strive to reduce the environmental impact associated with the operation of our business.
EnviroBore recognizes the importance of the environment and commitment of senior management and the responsibility of each employee in the application of this policy. The obligation of environmental protection is a key issue in our entire endeavor and a factor in all our contracts. This obligation will be encouraged and enforced by all levels of management to promote the respect for the environment, in being responsible for products from the cradle to the grave. Management, supervisors, and employees at all levels will be held accountable for their environmental performance and impact.
All workers, contractors and suppliers will be encouraged to reduce, reuse, and recycle materials whenever possible. Our commitment is to reduce any negative impact to the environment by providing leadership training and resources to ensure these goals are met.
We will achieve this commitment through the application of the following principles:
- EnviroBore will promote recycling of materials and disposal of hazardous waste in compliance will all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- EnviroBore will not create unacceptable risks to the environment and will strive to minimize the risks from existing environmental conditions.
- EnviroBore will maintain contingency procedures for serious incidents to minimize harm to people and property.
EnviroBore is taking our Environmental Policy one step further with a commitment to that we are implementing ENVIRON MV Hydraulic Fluids for all our hydraulic driven equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce occurrence of waste water contamination by metals
- Non-Toxic and very low order Recyclable
- Inherently biodegradable *50% biodegradable within 28-day period
- Excellent anti-wear, rust and corrosion
EnviroBore offers a cost effective and efficient way to solve contaminated soil problems. When horizontal directional drilling is used to clean up underground contaminants, the impact has minimal disturbance to the environment and surrounding area.
There are some significant advantages to using horizontally installed wells and monitoring equipment:
- Significant increase in linear footage of screen and area affected by the well
- The number of horizontal wells installed will be significantly less than vertical methods due to the fact that a much greater area can be accessed from with a single horizontal well than a vertical well
- The ability to enter areas under buildings and other infrastructure and environmentally sensitive areas where these processes were difficult in the past
- Performing drilling and installation without interrupting the day to day processes of the client
KEEPING WESTERN CANADA GREEN
9202 - 141 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
Fort St. John Office
11266 Enterprise Way
Fort St. John, BC V1J 0K9
EnviroBore Directional Drilling is is excited to announce the addition of an American 440 D to our Fleet